What can be uploaded on the stroudcommunity.tv website?
We expect that the majority of films that are submitted will be accepted. If you are new to filming please see these sites:
- Video templates from: http://visionon.tv/produce
- Video by Cirencester College students: http://youtu.be/39T3hUPCrKc
- Help videos by Community Reporters: http://communityreporter.co.uk/resources/resources
- 3 to 5 long minute films; we will upload longer films but they may be archived rather than being ‘featured’. If you have a longer film why not do a short version advertising the longer film?
- Coverage of local events, local music and musicians, history, arts, nature, organisations, businesses, sport, politics and more
- Positive stories
- Documentaries about local people and organisations.
We won’t accept:
- Videos which don’t have a real connection with Stroud and the Five Valleys
- Any content that discriminates on grounds of gender, sexuality, race, colour, creed or disability
- Any content that is judged to be purely advertising
- Videos that breach copyright legislation.
How to upload videos?
1. Upload your video to a video hosting site (e.g. youtube.com)
2. Email us the link (to email@example.com); please include it’s connection with Stroud either with the email on or on the site hosting the video.
3. We check the video for suitability – see above. If we think it’s suitable, we’ll post it here, pronto.
Please note the films uploaded are not produced by volunteers of Stroud Community TV. However we may in the future develop a network of volunteers to make films. If you are interested please get in touch.